FIND OUT HOW e. YOU CAN BE AND BE IN TO WIN!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Here’s your chance to Win Wonderful with Mercury! By completing our 'how e. can you be' form, you’ll be in the draw to win one of nine wonderful prizes ("Promotion"). By entering this Promotion, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To enter this Promotion, you must be aged 18 years or over. Good news! You don't need to be an existing Mercury customer to be in to win but if you win one of the prizes of a $150 Mercury bill credit, you'll need to be a Mercury customer to get the credit.
- To enter the Promotion, simply complete the ‘how e can you be’ form to Join the Electric Revolution online at theelectricrevolution.co.nz or at one of our pop-up kiosks between 7 September 2020 – 30 November 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- By completing and submitting your ‘how e can you be’ form, you will receive 1 entry into the draw to win. You can gain 1 bonus entry into the draw by sharing your results on 1 or more of your social media channels (but sharing on multiple social media channels will only gain you 1 bonus entry). Submitting the ‘how e can you be’ form multiple times will not count as additional entries.
- Any person who completed The Pledge to Join the Electric Revolution ("the Pledge") online at theelectricrevolution.co.nz between Thursday 5th March and Thursday 30th April 2020 will automatically be included in the draw for this Promotion.
- Any person who completed the Pledge can also submit the 'how e can you be' form but this will only count as an additional entry into the draw if you share your results on 1 or more of your social media channels (sharing on multiple social media channels will only gain you 1 bonus entry).
- There is a maximum of two entries per person.
- We have four wonderful e.transport prizes up for grabs (3 e.transport prizes are NZ-wide, and 1 e.transport prize for those in Auckland). Plus, we have ten $150 bill credit prizes to give away to Mercury customers. Here’s what you could be in to win:
ONE OF 2x MAGNUM E.SCOOTERS (NZ-wide)
- Two lucky winners will each receive one Magnum electric scooter, plus a Limar 360 helmet. (e.scooter and helmet prize is valued at $1,978 RRP).
- Mercury will organise for the e.scooter and helmet prize to be couriered out to the winner’s location of choice in New Zealand.
ONE SCOUT 350 E.BIKE (NZ-wide)
- One lucky winner will win a black Scout 350 e.bike (valued at $3,699 RRP), Boost Bikes. We’ll also include a helmet of your choice, up to the value of $100.
- Please note that the winner will be responsible for collecting their prize from the nearest available Boost Bikes retailer that stocks the Scout 350 e.bike, as advised by Mercury.
EXPERIENCE 1x 1 MONTH MERCURY DRIVE SUBSCRIPTION (AUCKLAND ONLY)
- One lucky winner will receive a wonderful opportunity to experience an Electric Vehicle (EV) (“the Vehicle”) for a month! The one-month Vehicle subscription will commence 14 days following the date that the winner is notified and has accepted the Mercury Drive terms.
- The Vehicle will be provided by the team at Mercury Drive and our lucky winner will be able to select an EV of their choice, subject to Vehicle availability at the time the winner makes their choice.
- The winner will be able to use the Vehicle for their personal use, to experience how wonderful owning an EV can be. The prize is valued up to $1899.
- You'll only be able to win this prize if you live within 150 kilometres of Auckland and are aged 21 years or over. You’ll also need to have a current valid full New Zealand driver's licence and a current valid credit card. Mercury reserves the right to determine eligibility for this prize. If you win this prize but are ineligible to receive it (as determined by Mercury), we may redraw this prize and give it to someone else.
- If you are the lucky winner, you’ll need to agree to be registered with Mercury Drive. Registration requires your driver's licence and credit card details.
- You will also need to agree to and abide by Mercury Drive terms as set out here. You will see in the Mercury Drive terms that insurance cover for this vehicle will include a $1000 excess, but don’t worry – if an accident occurs while you are enjoying the prize, Mercury will cover the cost of the excess for you. As per the Mercury Drive terms, should anything not be covered by insurance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee to recover the costs of repair or replacement of the Vehicle and/or its accessories. Any additional drivers will also need to be registered and must be 21 years or older and hold a valid full New Zealand driver's licence.
TEN $150 MERCURY BILL CREDITS
- Ten lucky winners will receive a $150 Mercury bill credit. Please note, in order to redeem this prize you will need to either be a Mercury customer or join Mercury and be accepted as a customer in accordance with Mercury's standard terms and conditions, including a satisfactory credit check.
- The $150 bill credit will be applied to each winner's account within 55 days of the date the winner has either confirmed they are a Mercury customer or been accepted as a Mercury customer.
PICKING THE WINNER
- We want this Promotion to be fair for everyone, so if any entries are incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or look fraudulent, then we may not be able to accept your entry into the Promotion.
- All prize winners will be randomly drawn on 01 December 2020 at Mercury’s office – 33 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland.
- If you’re one of our nine lucky winners, we’ll notify you by email within 10 days of the prize draw using the email address you submitted when you completed the 'how e. can you be' form or when you took the Pledge.
- We will do our best to contact you if you are the winner, but if we can’t get in touch with you within 10 days of the prize draw, we may redraw the prize and award it to someone else.
- The winners will be required to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions in order to receive their prize. If the winner chooses not to accept these terms and conditions, they will no longer be eligible to receive their prize, and the prize will be redrawn.
- Once confirmed, we’ll announce the winners (first name and location) at mercury.co.nz/e-transport and via our social channels.
- We’re committed to protecting your privacy. We’ll only collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion. We may need to pass on your information to the following parties to help us fulfil your prize if you are a winner:
a. To Mercury Drive and Snap Rentals, if you are the winner of the Drive subscription;
b. To Electrify NZ Ltd if you are the winner of a Magnum electric scooter and helmet;
c. To the participating Boost Bikes retailer you will be picking up the Scout 350 e.bike and helmet from, if you are the winner of a Scout 350 e.bike and helmet.
- By completing the 'how e. can you be' form of if you've previously agreed to take the Pledge, we’ll add you to our mailing list to hear more about e.transport and Mercury. You’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email you receive from us.
- If you win any of these prizes, you agree to participate in any publicity generated by Mercury, and agree to the use of your first name and location for promotional purposes. You agree that Mercury can use footage and photography captured of you for promotional or advertising purposes. We love sharing good news!
THE LEGAL STUFF
- These prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the advertised prize can’t be provided, we may need to substitute it for an alternative prize of the same value.
- Mercury NZ Limited is the promoter of this Promotion. By entering, your information will only be used by Mercury. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook so Facebook will not be liable to you for any reason.
- We do our best to make all of our promotions wonderful, but sometimes things can go wrong. However, if something does go wrong, Mercury and its suppliers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including personal injury) that you might suffer through participating (or not participating) in the Promotion or winning (or not winning) any prize.
- Occasionally, things happen which are outside of Mercury’s control and we may have to change or cancel the Promotion or these terms and conditions.