FREE OVERNIGHT HIRES AT THE RECHARGERY - Terms and Conditions
1. Mercury have partnered with Big Street Bikers to bring Mercury customers free overnight e.bike hire at the Rechargery.
2. We have 50 free overnight hires up for grabs. First come, first served (valued at $60 for Mercury customers).
3. This offer is valid to Mercury customers only, aged 18+, who live in Auckland.
4. You must agree to Big Street Bikers Rider terms and be able to demonstrate that you can confidently ride an e.bike.
5. Bookings are essential. Head down to the Rechargery to meet the team and book your ride. Or enquire via the Big Street Bikers website. This offer is limited to one free overnight hire per person.
6. Simply present your Mercury account number and a valid form of ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) when collecting the bike. If you’re not a Mercury customer, you’ll need to pay the overnight hire rate (valued at $75 for non-Mercury customers).
7. The number and range of bike models available, and booking dates are subject to availability.
8. Bikes will need to be collected from the Rechargery between 4-6pm and returned the following day before 10am, otherwise charges may apply.
9. Charges may apply for any intentional damage to or loss of the e.bike or equipment.
10. Big Street Bikers will collect and use your details for the purposes of running this promotion and booking details will be shared with Mercury.
11. Mercury and Big Street Bikers will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered during the course of accepting or using the e.bike, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Occasionally, things happen which are outside of our control and we may have to change or cancel the promotion or these terms and conditions.
13. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook so Facebook will not be liable to you for any reason.