LEGENDARY ROCK TOUR
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here’s your chance to Win Wonderful with Mercury! We’ve put together the following terms and conditions which you’ll need to agree to by entering our Legendary Rock Tour promotion (the “Promotion”):
- One lucky winner will receive a Legendary Rock Tour in Europe for 2 people, exploring London and Germany and living like a rockstar!
- This prize includes:
Flights and transfers
- Flights:For the winner and their travel companion:
- One-way economy/coach flight from Auckland, New Zealand to London, United Kingdom;
- One-way economy/coach flight from London, United Kingdom to Munich, Germany; and
- One-way economy/coach flight from Munich, Germany to Auckland, New Zealand
- Transfers: Roundtrip airport transfers in London and Munich.
- Rock Star Accommodation in London: 2 nights luxury hotel accommodation in London (at a 4 star hotel) for the winner and their travel companion.
- Private BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY Tour: The winner and their travel companion will get the rockstar treatment on an exclusive private tour of Queen’s London, including countless iconic locations frequented by Freddie Mercury and the band (3.5 hours) and key filming locations from the movie. Includes transportation and expert private guide.
- Dinner at The Hard Rock Café in London: Tuck into legendary food at London’s most rock & roll restaurant! (Provided up to the value of £50 per person).
- Rock Star Accommodation in Munich: 2 nights luxury hotel accommodation in Munich (at a 4 star hotel) for the winner and their travel companion.
- Private Freddie Mercury-Themed Tour of Munich: The winner and their travel companion will enjoy an exclusive private tour of the city that Queen considered their home away from home, including cafes, restaurants, record stores and bars frequented by Freddie Mercury during his time in Munich (2 hours). Includes expert guide and car transfers.
- Lunch At Deutsche Eiche: Dine on Freddie Mercury’s favorite dish at one of his most loved restaurants in Munich! (Provided up to the value of €40 per person).
- NZD 2,000 spending money loaded onto a Travel Card
- Two Bohemian Rhapsody Merchandise Packs
- One specially curated print from the Queen archives celebrating their time in London and Munich
- Your trip fully organized, booked and supported by Element
- This prize must be redeemed within 12 months of the winner being notified. Winners must contact Element with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to the earliest preferred departure date. Once booked, no part of the prize can be amended or cancelled. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or any public holidays in the departure or arrival country.
How to enter
- If the winner elects to take a travel companion that is less than 18 years old, the travel companion may only travel with the permission of their parent or guardian.
- Flights that depart and arrive in Auckland only. The winner is responsible for getting themselves and their travel companion to Auckland. Flights will be indirect and certain routings and carriers may not be available. The flight itinerary will be selected by Element at its sole discretion.
- The hotels will be selected by Element at its sole discretion. The accommodation is based on the winner and their travel companion sharing a room. A valid credit or debit card will be required to cover any incidentals or damage to the hotel property. Your stay must include a Saturday night in one of the hotels.
- The Bohemian Rhapsody Merchandise Packs will be couriered to the winner.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. If for any reason the advertised prize, or any element of the advertised prize, can’t be provided, we will give you another prize of a similar nature and of the same or greater value (as determined by Element).
- The winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically included in the prize description set out at point 2 of these terms, and that are incurred by the winner or their travel companion in connection wih the prize. This includes without limitation, travel to and from Auckland International Airport, food and beverages, transport or parking, taxes, spending money, personal expenses, travel and health insurance, and any other incidentals.
- Any additional requests such as an extended trip, visiting additional locations or activities will be at the winner’s expense.
- The winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their travel companion have passports valid for at least 6 months from the date of return travel, and any travel visas or entry permits required for the locations being visited as part of the prize.
Picking the winner
- To enter this Promotion, you must be a Mercury customer, living in NZ, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Mercury NZ Limited, and their immediate families, and not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, first, download our Mercury Go app, and then successfully complete a Bohemian Rhapsody step challenge between 8am Wednesday 31 October 2018 and 8pm Sunday 9 December 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- You can enter the Promotion multiple times. Each time you successfully complete a Bohemian Rhapsody step challenge within the Promotion Period, you’ll get one entry in the draw.
- We want this Promotion to be fair for everyone, so if any entries are incomplete, illegible, ‘hacked’ or look fraudulent, then we may not be able to accept your entry into the Promotion. Mercury reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including falsifying the results of a Bohemian Rhapsody step challenge, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will be randomly drawn on Monday 10th December at Mercury’s Greenlane offices – 602 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland.
- If you are the winner, we will notify you by telephone and/or email within 36 hours of the prize draw using the contact details associated with your Mercury account. There will be one lucky winner of the Promotion.
- We will do our best to contact you if you are the winner, but if we can’t get in touch with you within 7 days from the date of the draw, the prize may be redrawn and awarded to someone else.
- If it isn’t clear who submitted the winning entry, we will award the prize to the authorised holder of the Mercury account used to enter the Promotion.
- Mercury’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20th Century Fox standard promotional terms and conditions
- We’re committed to protecting your privacy. We’ll only collect and use your details for the purposes of running this Promotion. If you are the winner of the Promotion, Mercury will need to share your personal information with our partners in order to provide the prize to you.
- If you win a prize, you agree to participate in any publicity generated by Mercury (or Mercury’s partners, including 20th Century Fox New Zealand), and agree to the use of your name, address and photo for promotional purposes. We love sharing good news!
- Mercury NZ Limited is the promoter of this Promotion. By entering, your information will only be used by Mercury - we won’t share this with Facebook. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook so Facebook will not be liable to you for any reason.
- We do our best to make all of our promotions wonderful, but sometimes things can go wrong. However, if something does go wrong, Mercury and its suppliers will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (including personal injury) that you might suffer through participating in the Promotion or winning (or not winning) any prize.
- Occasionally, things happen which are outside of Mercury’s control and we may have to change or cancel the Promotion or these terms and conditions.
- Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside 20th Century Fox New Zealand’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, 20th Century Fox New Zealand has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
- 20th Century Fox New Zealand makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination.
- By participating, entrants agree that if they win the prize, 20th Century Fox New Zealand has permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion. Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the winners prior consent.
- 20th Century Fox New Zealand and its related companies, and agencies associated with this promotion, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the Promotion including as a result of participation in the promotion or use of the offer, except where such Loss cannot be excluded by law.
- 20th Century Fox New Zealand reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.