Mercury’s e.bike discount
- Mercury has partnered with selected e.bike retailers to bring Mercury customers special discounts and offers (“Offers”) on selected e.bike brands and models, while bike stocks are available.
- Offers are set by the e.bike retailers and will be granted by the e.bike retailer at point of sale at the time of your e.bike purchase. A limit of 2 discounted e.bikes per Mercury customer applies.
- Offers may be subject to change. Mercury and retailers will endeavour to keep advertised bike details, prices and discounts accurate and up to date on their websites. Mercury will not be held responsible for any changes not yet reflected, or any errors or omissions on its website or any errors or omissions by e.bike retailers. E.bike retailers will have the final decision on any discount offered and any other terms of sale.
- Simply present your Mercury account number and a form of identification in-store to claim your Offer. If you are not a Mercury customer, you can participate in this Offer by switching to Mercury and using the promotional code provided by Mercury to claim your discount. By taking up this Offer you confirm you are happy for the participating retailers to share details of this sale to the e.bike distributor and Mercury.
- Any finance or repayment options (such as the Big Street Bikers “Ride to Own” Plans) offered for the purchase of an e.bike will be made by the retailer and their nominated finance provider, and will not be made by Mercury. You will need to agree to their credit terms as part of the Offer.
- Customers should make their own assessment on suitability and quality of any e.bike purchased and all after sales support, service, repairs and warranty claims are the responsibility of the e.bike retailer.
- Mercury is not liable for any loss or damage which is suffered during the course of accepting or using the e.bike, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Additional e.bike discount terms and conditions
Big Street Bikers Ride-to-Own terms